Family Yoga Date Night
Time Together Made Easy
Bowling? Swimming? Movies? What will you do for Family Date Night? Our Family Yoga classes are the perfect way to unplug, connect and spend quality-time together, Kukoon-Style!
Created for families of all sizes and abilities, this hour is packed with laughter, touch, curiosity and, of course, YOGA! We start by warming up, then move onto connection games, yoga adventures, music/song and imaginative stories. This will include traditional, creative and acrobatic movements, while integrating asana (poses), pranayama (breathing) and dhyāna (meditation). Our community classes are the BEST way to connect your magnificent people.
Classes are geared towards children ages 3-10, but all ages are welcome! They run once a month with proceeds going to Backpack Buddies. They are hosted on the first Friday of each month starting in September 2019, but do check out our July and August dates below!
Fri, Jul 5 | 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Fri, Aug 9 | 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Starting Fri, Sept 6, we will host classes on the first Friday of every month!
- Classes are by donation, suggested amount = $10/person
- Classes are first come and space is extremely limited
- Classes will be held on the first Friday of every month
- Complimentary mats and props available at studio
- If you’re registering more than two people, including yourself, please contact us to avoid the system from flagging your accounts
- Classes are held at 2739 Murray Street, Port Moody (upper level studio at Innovative Fitness, across from Rocky Point Park)
Backpack Buddies exists to fill the weekend hunger gap for children in Metro Vancouver. They provide a backpack of food on Friday afternoon full of meals and snacks for the weekend, ensuring that children return to school on Monday morning fed and ready to learn. At Backpack Buddies, they encourage the natural generosity of young people by involving kids in fundraising and volunteering efforts. To find out more, click here.
Proceeds of our Family Yoga Date Nights will be donated to the Backpack Buddies initiative.
To learn more or to register, Contact Us